172130- Freeborn- Including the city of Albert Lea 315 AM CDT Thu Oct 17 2019
Today Warmer, sunny. Highs near 60. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Tonight Not as cool. Increasing clouds. Lows in the mid 40s. Southeast winds 10 to 20 mph. Friday Breezy. Partly cloudy in the morning then clearing. Highs in the upper 60s. South winds 15 to 25 mph. Gusts up to 40 mph in the afternoon. Friday night Partly cloudy in the evening, then mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers after midnight. Lows in the upper 40s. South winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts to around 30 mph shifting to the west 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Saturday Mostly sunny. A 20 percent chance of showers in the morning. Highs in the lower 60s. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Saturday night Clear. Lows in the lower 40s. Sunday Mostly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 60s. Sunday night A chance of showers in the evening, then showers likely after midnight. Lows in the mid 40s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Monday Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers. Highs in the mid 50s. Monday night Breezy. Partly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain showers. Lows in the upper 30s. Tuesday Breezy. Partly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of rain showers in the morning. Highs in the upper 40s. Tuesday night Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 30s. Wednesday Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 50s.